£1,000 research prize up for grabs.
We strive to better understand factors which enhance the practice and embedding of continuous improvement in public sector services. We are therefore calling for research from students, practitioners and academics worldwide
We are calling for research from students, practitioners and academics worldwide that addresses one or more of the following categories:-
1. Leading culture change in the public sector
2. Developing cultures that support multi agency working
3. Political influence on culture
4. Relationship between public sector ethos and change
We invite you to submit work that:
1. Presents and weighs evidence.
2. Considers and balances your own and others’ perspectives.
3. Communicates ideas clearly and appropriately to diverse audiences.
4. Provides reasoned options for action to improve the situation, concerns or conditions identified.
Entries must be submitted to ICiPS by 01 June 1014. For full information contact email@example.com.