Date Added: 11th January
Quality & Continuous Improvement Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for either a well experienced engineer or a recent graduate to join a global manufacturing business with a fantastic succession plan to develop long term.
The main manufacturing facility is based in Knottingley, West Yorkshire and would require the successful candidate to live within a commutable distance. My client will consider candidates who are open to relocating.
Reporting to the Quality Director & Plant Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Drive continuous improvement activities to improve production process
• Organise and develop continuous improvement material on specific customer projects
• Initiate cost improvement techniques
• Coach, mentor, develop and conduct CI training programmes
• Promote best practice sharing and drive integration
• Travel to internal global sites to implement continuous improvement (Approx. 3-4 times per year)
• Six Sigma Black Belt certified is an essential requirement to qualify for this role
• Must have project management experience managing CI projects in a manufacturing environment
• Driven and motivated individual with the view to progress & develop
Salary: Up to £35,000 per year along with 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays and pension contribution.
Hours per week: Monday – Thursday 830am – 5pm, Friday 830am – 430pm. 1 Hour lunch
If you match the criteria above, and you’d like to be considered for the role, please reply with an updated copy of your CV and I can arrange a call to discuss.