Date Added: 4th January
VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT & DELIVERY MANAGERS
4 Permanent roles available
Highly reputable organisation with exciting prospects - ideal central location with modern offices
Birmingham / Bedford
£40,188 - £44,208 + benefits (see below)
To contribute to the achievement of Value Chain Plan Development and Delivery work stream objectives by taking ownership of Value Chain strategy delivery for assigned Value Chain areas such as Modularisation, Surveys, Design, Products, Capability and Capacity VCP solutions.
• Manage and build effective relationships with key internal and supply chain stakeholders
• Analyse performance of Value Chain arrangements against the organisation and Value Chain objectives to deliver improvement opportunities
• Identify and manage Value Chain risks that impact performance and delivery
• Business change/transformation/Analysis
• Strategy formulation
• Strategy implementation
• Performance improvement/innovation
• Stakeholder relationship management
• Team Leadership (not necessary)
The client is looking for someone who takes active interest in industry trends and has market and sector insights (very commercial in their approach). You must be a strategic thinker and have experience in delivery high quality services. The client will consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds and would prefer someone with a breadth of wider experience (not limited to procurement/supply chain specific, though this will be advantageous).
If you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible (0121 230 1490) and send me your latest CV; email@example.com.